Monday 14 May 2012

Controversial Coco





"As a high fashion model I have long had a policy of no nudity or partial nudity in my photo shoots. For my recent Elle Brazil cover shoot I wore a body suit under a sheer dress which I now find was photoshopped out to give the impression of me showing much more skin than I was, or am comfortable with. This was specifically against my expressed verbal and written direction to the entire team that they not do so. I’m extremely disappointed that my wishes and contract was ignored. I strongly believe every model has a right to set rules for how she is portrayed and for me these rules were clearly circumvented." Coco Rocha.


On the cover of Elle Brazil May 2012, Coco Rocha wears a dress from Julien MacDonald’s spring 2012 collection lensed by Max Abadian. 

No comments:

Post a Comment